We are looking forward to hosting you for a tasting experience at L'Aventure Winery. To ensure the safety and health of our guests and team, we are following guidelines set forth by the CDC, our state government and the Wine Institute. We ask that you read the following guidelines carefully and that you adhere to them when visiting our tasting room.
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted outside by our host. We ask that you please wait outside until our host comes out.
- Face covering will be required for all guests upon arrival and we ask that they are worn until the tasting begins.
- Social distancing will be in practice during the entire tasting experience between our team and other guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at the entrance of our tasting room and we ask that all guests sanitize their hands prior to their tasting.
- All tastings will be conducted outside.
- The tasting area and tasting notes will be sanitized by our team associates between each tasting appointment.
- It is important to be on time for your tasting appointment so that you receive the optimal tasting experience and to ensure enough time for our tasting associates to sanitize the area prior to the next tasting.
- We will accept a maximum of 6 guests per tasting appointment.
- For the time being, we will only accept guests that are 21 years or older.
- Our tasting associates will complete a "Wellness Check" every morning prior to starting their tastings. They have been trained thoroughly on the guidelines and will take the necessary precautions to ensure our guests safety.
- Any guests exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness will not be allowed to enter the tasting room or participate in a tasting experience.
DISCLAIMER: We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and our team. You must follow all provided instructions while visiting L’Aventure Winery. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Tasting Room Experience
We are offering a tasting experience of our current vintage by appointment only.
Estate Tasting Experience: $40 (The tasting fee is waived upon joining the wine club or with a three red bottle purchase. Our tasting fee does not apply to our active club members)
Reservations can be made directly below or by contacting the tasting room : P 805.227.1588 x 24 E firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our standard tasting policies carefully.
Virtual Tasting Experience
We are offering upon request a virtual tasting experience with one of our tasting associates. For more information, please contact our tasting room directly.
Private Tour & Tasting Experience
The Private Tour & Tasting Experience is currently unavailable due to Covid 19.
The private tour and tasting experience includes a thorough explanation of our vineyard, our winemaking process, a walk through of our winery and caves and a sit down tasting in Stephan Asseo's personal library.
Friday and Saturday at 10:30am and 1:15pm & Sunday at 10:30am by appointment only.
Due to space and functionality the tasting and tour is limited to a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6 guests per time slot
Non-Members and Friends: $85/ per guests
6 Bottle Club Members: $65/ per member
12 Bottle Club Members: $55 / per member
No guests under 21 years of age will be permitted on the tour and tasting experience. As the tour is extensive and of longer duration, dogs are not permitted to accompany guests on this visit to the winery. We appreciate your understanding.
To book a private tour and tasting we require an $85 reservation deposit which can be applied to tastings on the day of your reservation. Please contact the tasting room to make a reservation: P 805.227.1588 x 24 E email@example.com.
We respectfully ask that you provide us with a 24-hour cancellation notice for all reservations. Regarding deposits, if the reservation is cancelled within our cancellation window the reservation deposit will be refunded. If the reservation is not cancelled with a 24-hour notice the reservation deposit will not be refunded.